Table of Contents
RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus PDF Download
RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF Download | Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2023 | RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern | in Hindi PDF | RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment Syllabus.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus: is available to download on this page. Candidates who are applied for the RPSC FSO Exam 2023 can check the RPSC FSO Syllabus below in this page.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2023
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) released the notification for the Post of Food Safety Officer and invite applications from the eligible candidate’s through online mode. A large number of candidates who are having eligibility and Interested to work as a food safety officer in Rajasthan are applied for the post. All the Aspirants after submitting the application are searching for the RPSC FSO Syllabus 2023 to start preparing for the Exam.
|Name of the Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Food Safety Officer (FSO)|
|RPSC FSO Syllabus||Available Here|
Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Syllabus
Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2023: The written exam is conducted during the first stage of the selection process. The syllabus for the written exam has been divided into 14 units. Each unit defines sets of topics as a part of the detailed Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Syllabus, as provided by RPSC. Mentioned below is the detailed syllabus for reference.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The syllabus and the exam pattern can be downloaded in PDF format from RPSC’s official website. Also, the candidates can check the RPSC Food Safety Officer syllabus in Hindi and English.
RPSC FSO Recruitment : Selection Process
The Rajasthan Food Safety officer recruitment is conducted in three stages: written examination, the interview round, and the final document verification of selected candidates.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern
The RPSC FSO exam pattern describes in detail the pattern that is the number of questions, marks for each question and type of questions, and much more.
|Sr.No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part – A||General Knowledge Of Rajasthan||40||40|
|Part – B||Concerned Subject||110||110|
- The Exam Will Be Written Objective Type.
- Maximum Marks : 150 Marks
- Number of Questions : 150 Questions
- Duration of Paper : 2:30 Hours
- All Questions carry equal marks.
- There will be 1/3 marks Negative Marking
- Detailed Exam Pattern Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website of RPSC.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
The RPSC FSO Syllabus has 14 units in total, and each unit has detailed topics on which questions are based. Thus, a detailed study of the syllabus helps the candidate prepare better for the examination.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus: Unit 1
- Chemical bonds and forces
- Aliphatic and Aromatic hydrocarbons
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Preparation and properties of alcohol, phenols, aldehydes, amines. Etc.
- Different methods of purification
- Surface chemistry
Check >>> RPSC RAS Pre Syllabus 2023
Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Syllabus: Unit 2
- Types of microorganism associated with food
- Microbiological standards
- Sources of microorganism in food
- Important food spoilage microorganisms
- Food fermentation
- Dairy Fermentation
- Fermented foods
- Manufacture of vinegar, soya sauce, beer, wine, and traditional Indian food
Rajasthan PSC FSO Syllabus 2023: Unit 3
- Vitamins and their types
- Plant alkaloids and their uses
- Animal and plant toxins
- Toxic substances and their metabolism
Food Safety Officer Recruitment Syllabus: Unit 4
- Plants and animal products used as food by human
- Culture of animals used as a food
- Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic cells
- Human Physiology
- Circulatory system
- Nervous system
- Muscular system
- Reproductive system
- Endocrine system
- Immune system
Food Safety Officer Syllabus Rajasthan: Unit 5
- Genetically modified plants and animals
- Plant and animal tissue culture
- Importance of GM–crops and their products
- Environmental biotechnology- pollutants
- Biomagnification and microbial bioremediation
- Statistical analysis
RPSC FSO Syllabus PDF: Unit 6
- Agriculture with emphasis on Rajasthan
- Soil Fertility and management of problematic soil in Rajasthan
- Introduction to Dry Land farming and Agroforestry
- Production techniques of important field crops
- Horticulture crops
- Medicinal crops
- Important diseases and pests of major crops
- Importance of agriculture marketing
- Seed science and crop physiology
RPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy Syllabus: Unit 7
- Importance of Livestock in the economy of Rajasthan
- Fundamentals of livestock and poultry production
- Artificial insemination and Pregnant animal management
- Important diseases of livestock and their management
- Present status of Milk and milk products
- Milk production and quality of milk
- Milk processing and packaging
- Dairy equipment and utilities
- Livestock products
RPSC Food Safety Officer Bharti Syllabus: Unit 8
- Present status of Food technology in India and Rajasthan
- Food preservation and processing methods
- Importance of Postharvest physiology of fruits and vegetables
- Technology for processed products
- Postharvest physiology
- Types and functions of packaging material used in fresh and processed food
- Food laws
- Hygiene and sanitation
Rajasthan FSO Syllabus: Unit 9
- Pre and early history of Rajasthan
- Prominent rulers and dynasties
- The Emergence of modern Rajasthan
- Tribal and peasants movements of the 20th century
- Political struggle of the 20th century
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Age of Rajput
Rajasthan FSO Syllabus PDF Link: Unit 10
- Visual Art of Rajasthan
- Sculpture traditions of Rajasthan
- Schools of painting of Rajasthan
- Folk music and musical instruments of Rajasthan
- Folk dance and folk drama
RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus in Hindi: Unit 11
- Religious cults, saints and folk deities of Rajasthan
- Literature of Rajasthani language
- Dialects and their distribution in Rajasthan
Raj FSO Syllabus: Unit 12
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Major forest types and distribution
- Climatic and agro-climatic regions
- Demographic characteristics
RPSC Food Safety Officer (FSO) Syllabus: Unit 13
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Power resources
- Major agro-based industries
- Agro-food parks
Rajasthan FSO Current Affairs Syllabus: Unit 14
- Current affairs of the state
- National and International events of importance
- National and International Organisations
- Important persons
RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus PDF Download
- Go to official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the link for Food Safety Officer Syllabus, click on the link.
- New page will be opened then on the concerned link.
- Syllabus will display on the screen, you may download it.
RPSC FSO Syllabus PDF Links
RPSC FSO Syllabus 2023: FAQ’s
Q.1: How to download pdf of RPSC FSO Syllabus ?
Ans: The official syllabus pdf of RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam pdf has been uploded above.
Q.2: Is there negative marking in RPSC FSO exam 2023?
Ans: There is 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer in RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam.